**Open House on Sunday, 11/20 from 1 to 4p.m. **Buyer's walking away is awesome for you!!! Need to sell quickly** $1,000 to Selling Agent**Welcome to your Light and Bright & lovely home with an open concept that offers three bedrooms, 2.5 baths and finished lower level* HVAC, kitchen appliances, HWH, washer and dryer have been replaced around 2019. New Roof installed in 2018 with warranty that transfers to new owner.* The main level has the open space look greeting you with the large living room, beautiful fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, dining area that overlooks the balcony, a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with an extra granite countertop & storage area under an open half wall to view dining area* Take the floating stairs to the upper level which offers three nice size bedrooms and a full bath.* The finished lower level has a full bath along with two spacious rooms that can be used as a family room, bedroom, office workspace or playroom* The appraisal came in well over the asking price w/no conditions. Need quick settlement. House sold as is.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, Pu
Public Sewer, Other
1,920 sq. ft
Regency Towns - Plat 5
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Other
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Balcony, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price