Big & Beautiful!!! You'll be thrilled when you walk into this elegant four bedroom, four bathroom Colonial located in the Simmons Acres community. Formerly a Builder's Model Home, the property has many skylights, recessed lighting, chair and crown molding in many of the rooms and custom window treatments that convey. A large family room adjoining the eat-in kitchen features a wood burning brick fireplace with mantel and shelves on each side, Both the living room and formal dining room are hugh and perfect for entertaining. Just off the foyer is an office with built-in bookshelves and a wet bar but best of all is the oversized master bedroom including the master bathroom with a jacuzzi. This property won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,116 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Partially Finished, Heated
- Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price