Charming character with a Southern-style front porch and exterior. Gorgeous landscaping. Numerous updates/renovations throughout. Unexpectedly spacious rooms. Three bedrooms on the upper level with ample closet space. The finished lower level is a great second family room or play area, or the perfect additional space for guests to relax. Just steps from great Del Ray community experiences, a weekly farmers market, delicious restaurants, boutique shopping, coffee shops, local parks, and playgrounds. Only a block away from Matt and Tonyâs, Junction, and the Garden, and near Walgreens which is extra convenient for quick everyday needs. Short walk to the Braddock Metro. Tons of storage space in the garage. New HWH, furnace, and refrigerator in 2020. High-end stone patio installed in 2021.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,476 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price